WELCOME TO UNIVERSITY OF NEW ORLEANS OFFICE OF MBA & HEALTH CARE PROGRAMS
Whether you are a working professional or recent college graduate looking to further your education by pursuing an MBA or Healthcare Management degree, the University of New Orleans MBA & Health Care Programs has a program for you. We offer four programs: one track for executives with business or healthcare experience and another track for recent graduates. The MBA and Master of Science in Health Care Management programs are offered in two tracks: executive and traditional. The executive track program offers classes on a weekend basis and is a fast paced program that begins once a year. The traditional track program offers classes during the weekday evenings and students can initiate classes any semester on a part-time or full-time basis.
Our Programs Are:
- MBA – Traditional track
- MBA – Executive track
- Master of Science in Health Care Management – Traditional track
- Master of Science in Health Care Management – Executive track
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- An Unmatched Faculty
- Full Time & Part Time MBA & Health Care Management Degree Programs
- Students with Diverse Academic and Professional Backgrounds
Join One of Our Programs Today
Call us for detailed information.