MBA and Healthcare Masters Programs at the University of New Orleans
Whether you are a working professional or recent college graduate looking to further your education by pursuing a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or Masters of Science in Healthcare Management (MS-HCM) degree, the University of New Orleans MBA & Healthcare Programs has a program for you. We offer four programs: one track for executives with business or healthcare experience and another track for recent graduates. The Masters of Business Administration and Masters of Science in Healthcare Management programs are offered in two tracks: executive and traditional. The executive track program offers classes on a weekend basis and is a fast paced program that begins once a year. The traditional track program offers classes during the weekday evenings and students can initiate classes any semester on a part-time or full-time basis.
Our Programs Are:
- Masters of Business Administration – Traditional track (MBA)
- Masters of Business Administration – Executive track (EMBA)
- Master of Science in Health Care Management – Traditional track (MS-HCM)
- Master of Science in Health Care Management – Executive track (EMS-HCM)
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- An Unmatched Faculty
- Full-Time & Part-Time MBA & Healthcare Management Degree Programs
- Students with Diverse Academic and Professional Backgrounds
Join One of Our Programs Today
Contact us for detailed information.